- EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE BROKER (“Eyes & Birds Real Estate Broker”, “we” “us” or “our”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that is provided to us or collected by us during the course of our business as well as the personal information we receive from you (“User”, “you” or “your”) to this website (“Website”): This Policy, describes how and why we collect, store and use personal information, and provides information about your rights. Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding how we handle personal information.
- For the purposes of applicable data protection law, EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE BROKER is the “data controller” of your personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By using the Website you expressly consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. You may withdraw such consent at any time, however, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
- We may collect and process the following personal information
a. Information you give us:
i. If you are enquiring about our services, then we may request and process with your consent your personal information including your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth;
ii. You may give us information about you when you complete a form on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or other electronic means, or in writing, as well as other information you provide directly to us, including in conversation with our employees and staff.
b. Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
i. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/
ii. information about your visit; Property you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
c. Information we receive from other sources:
We may also receive information about you from other sources such as our local authorized real estate brokers and property marketing companies.
- We use your personal information for the following purposes where permitted by applicable law as follows:
a. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests are:
i. auditing usage of our Website;
ii. to process and respond to inquiries, and provide our services;
iii. administering promotions and events where you take part.
b. Where you give us consent
i. sending you newsletters related to our Property and for other marketing purposes;
ii. carrying out business development including sending information about promotions and details of events;
iii. allowing EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE to invite you to any events organized alone or jointly by EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE.
c. For purposes which are required by law:
i. responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation;
ii. complying with any applicable legislation.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may also share your personal information with third parties including certain service providers we have retained in connection with our business activity, such as real estate brokers or other necessary entities.
- Moreover, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
a. If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
b. If EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE BROKER, its business, or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users, suppliers, or customers will be one of the transferred assets;
c. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or if we are required to do so by a legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or if we reasonably consider this necessary; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE BROKER, our users, our customers, or others; and
d. For the purposes of crime prevention and fraud protection.
- We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- We may also disclose your personal information to any competent administrative or judicial authority in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing in compliance with the Prevention of Money Laundering regulation, for the purposes of preventing any operation related to money laundering or terrorism financing.
COOKIES AND INTERNET ADVERTISING
- We use ‘cookies’ to improve this website. Cookies are small files that are sent to a computer’s hard drive by a web server. Cookies enable websites to remember who you are. Information from cookies may include information relating to your use of our websites, information about your computer (such as IP address and browser type), and demographic data. The list below sets out the types of cookies we use, and the purposes for which we use them. Most internet browsers have a mechanism notifying you when you receive a new cookie and how to reject new cookies or disable cookies altogether.
- We also use advertising identifiers that are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile devices and tablets. Like cookies, advertising identifiers are used to make online advertising more relevant. Advertising cookies and advertising identifiers use information about your use of this and other websites and apps, your response to ads and emails, and to deliver ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called “internet-based advertising”.
We use up to date information storage and security to hold your personal information securely in electronic and physical form to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your personal information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the personal information provided by you or that is transmitted via the Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe and you provide it at your own risk.
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored in servers and facilities located in your region or another country. Some of these countries do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection.
When we transfer your information to other countries, we will use, share, and safeguard that information as described in this Policy. To conduct sales or to manage your participation in promotions and events, we may transfer the personal information we collect to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection. We only transfer personal information to these countries, with your consent, when it is necessary for the services we provide you, or subject to appropriate safeguards that assure the protection of your personal information, such as European Commission approved standard contractual clauses.
- We, or trusted third parties on our behalf, may contact you by email or post with information about our Property or promotions that might be of interest to you. Where necessary, at the time that you provide your personal information to us, you will be given the opportunity to indicate whether or not you are happy for us to use your personal information in order to tell you about such Property and promotions.
- Withdrawal of consent to receive marketing communications will not affect the processing of personal information for the provision of our services. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to receive commercial marketing communications by clicking on the link provided in the relevant email, or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under certain circumstances you have the following rights:
a. Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. Please note that there are exceptions to this right, so that access may be denied if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. You are entitled to see the personal data held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
b. Accuracy: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us using the contact details provided below to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date. You can also review and correct/ update some of your personal data by logging in to your account on our site.
c. Objecting: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to ask us to block, erase, and restrict your personal data. If you would like us to stop using your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
d. Porting: You have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
e. Erasure: You have the right to the erasure of your personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or when, among other cases, your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
f. Complaints: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the applicable supervisory authority or to seek a remedy through the courts.
g. Withdrawal of consent: When personal information is processed on the basis of consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
- You may, at any time, exercise any of the above rights, by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will retain your personal information for the length of time needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Your personal information that is processed for marketing purposes will be stored until you exercise the right to withdraw consent, and once such right is exercised, your personal information will be kept only during the applicable statute of limitations period for any disputes or liabilities that may arise as a consequence of the processing of that information (which is up to 15 years in the UAE). Once potential actions are time-barred we will proceed to delete the personal data. In any other circumstances, we will only retain your personal information for a shorter or longer period as required by any applicable law.
This Website may link to other, unaffiliated third party websites. Please note that EYES & BIRDS REAL ESTATE BROKER is not, and cannot, control or be responsible for the content or privacy and confidentiality practices of any third party websites. You must always carefully review the privacy and confidentiality policy of any third party website that you may visit in order to understand how the operators of that website may collect, store, and use your personal information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our processing of your personal data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org